Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The Last 30 Days

It's here. The home stretch. We are exactly 30 days away from our wedding date.

After these next 30 days I will no longer check the "single" or "living with partner" box on any paperwork I fill out. I'll have to get use to being called "Mrs." instead of "Miss". I'll have to learn to sign a new last name. And, I'll actually have a piece of jewelry that I'll never take off.

There won't be much in day to day living that will change. I'll still give him grief about cleaning up. He'll still give me grief about my shopping habits. Dog hair will still be everywhere. I'll spend too much time online. He'll spend too much time playing xbox. Our love will continue to grow. We've already fused our lives together as a pair. We do just about everything together. And when we're not together, we miss one another. We've already made the mental, emotional and spiritual commitment to one another. The only thing that will be different after these 30 days is that it will be legal.

It almost makes me feel grown up.......ALMOST!

I know postings have been scarce, but in all honesty we've been busy.....and tired! All that should change after these next 30 days. Stay tuned for upcoming details on our continuing journey.......

No comments: